Our Guarantee & Warranty
What is TECH-NET?
TECH-NET Professional Auto Service is an Elite Performance Network of thousands of professional independent automotive service facilities across North America. Membership in this Network is reserved only for the best facilities that adhere to the strictest standards set forth by CARQUEST. CARQUEST then partners with these facilities to provide the Original Equipment Products that they need to complete every service or repair on any vehicle. TECH-NET Professional Auto Service is a sign of experienced quality that you can trust.
The TECH-NET Warranty
When you have service and repairs performed at a TECH-NET Professional Auto Service facility, you're covered by a nationwide warranty.
The TECH-NET Professional Nationwide Warranty program covers most parts and labor for 12 months or 12,000 miles/20,000 kilometers, whichever comes first when traveling more than 25 miles/40 kilometers from the original TECH-NET Professional service and repair facility.
Contact a TECH-NET Professional Auto Service member for complete warranty coverage information.
In the event you need assistance on a warranty related repair when traveling beyond 25 miles/40 kilometers from the original service facility, simply call the toll-free number (866) 588-0728 which can be found on your invoice.
The warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty related repair.
The TECH-NET Professional Nationwide warranty reaches across North America providing vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs for 12-months/12,000 miles/40 kilometers whichever comes first.
Under this program you are protected when traveling beyond 25-miles/40 kilometers from our service facility.
The TECH-NET Professional Mission Statement
“TECH-NET Professional is committed to serving you, our customer, with professional automotive repair at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. We use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast. We stand on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards. Our goal is to make your automotive repair experience friendly and successful.”
Code of Ethics
As a member of Tech-Net Professional Program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service.
- Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.